Adding an Asset to a Facility
From the Facility screen you can add a new Asset to multiple locations in your Facility.
- Click Assets > Add an Asset
Name the asset, and fill out the criticality and quantity.
- The Operational Criticality is how critical the asset is to the normal operations of the Facility.
- The Symbolic Criticality is how critical the asset is to the Facility's reputation or civil standing.
- The Monetary Criticality is how critical the expense to repair or replace the asset will be.
- The Quantity of the asset is how many are in each location. You can edit this number later, so if adding in bulk just use the most common quantity and you can adjust the other values.
- Click on to the Asset Targeting tab
- Define the likelihood of each threat targeting the asset. Some threats may not be applicable to your asset, for example vandalism should not target a person asset.
- When finished, click Add to add the asset to your model.